We play the Wessex Word every weekday, with your chance to win cash! Listen and win at 8:10am and the new time of 5:10pm!
Here's how the current Wessex Word sounds:
"So I try not to think too much about.."
Current Jackpot: £200
Wrong guesses so far:
Accidents, Acting, Addicts, Aging, Ailments, Anniversaries, Anybody, Anything, Audience, Bad, Banking, Bills, Birthdays, Breathing, Clothing, Coffee, Competitors, Conditions, Cooking, Costs, Crashing, Credit, Criticism, Critics, Dad, Danger, Death, Debts, Diets, Doing, Drivel, Eating, Enemies, Ethics, Everything, Exercise, Failing, Failure, Falling, Fame, Family, Flying, Food, Games, Girls, Going, Gold, Heights, History, Holidays, Home, Illness, Interest, Injuries, It, Landing, Laughing, Legends, Liability, Life, Looks, Losing, Love, Lyrics, Marmite, Matches, Maths, Me, Medals, Mistakes, Money, Mortgage, Mugs, Music, My, Myself, Myths, Nationality, Negatives, Nerves, Obstacles, Opals, Opera, Operations, Others, Ovations, Performing, Politics, Profit, Problems, Ratings, Records, Rehearsals, Rejection, Relationships, Religion, Retirement, Retiring, Romance, Serving, Shoppping, Singing, Sleeping, Stories, Success, Sweets, Tactics, Tales,Technology, Tennis, That, The, The Future, Thinking, Tomorrow, Tournament, Training, Trump, Twitter, Walking, Weather, Weight, What, Wimbledon, Winning, Winnings, Work, Yesterday, You.
Remember - it's a ONE WORD answer!
- Lines open as soon as we announce on air it's time to call, usually between 8:10 and 8:15am, and 5:10 and 5:15pm
- Entries can only be taken by phone at the specified times
- Clues are given at our descretion and may be announced at any time
The Wessex Word is proudly sponsored by...
Well done to our recent winners:
- Rose Warren in Weymouth picked up £190 for getting 'I don't like HOT'
- Wayne Ryall from Rodden correctly guessed 'There's a CHEF over there' to win £215
- Steve Brocklehurst listening in Crewkerne won £135 for guessing that Bob Geldof said 'LAME'
- Emily Morgan from Thomas Hardye School won £410 by guessing singer Jack Garrett said 'CHICAGO'
- Ryan Bates from Weymouth guessed that Meghan Trainor said "SASSY" to claim £130
- Gary Jones from Weymouth won £130 for guessing that Dr Hilary Jones said 'HIBERNATE'
- Jack Dunne from Upwey won £220 - he knew that Tony Mortimer from East 17 said 'FLUFFY'
- Chris Bradshaw won £305 for guessing that Gary Barlow used the word 'PALATTE'
- Jacki Brown from Bridport guessed Rod Stewart said 'LAYOUTS' and won £90
- Marian Napper from Broadmayne won £220 for guessing Simon Le Bon said 'DEADLINE'
- Helen Toft in Weymouth correctly guessed that Kate Aidie said 'CRAWLING' and won a huge £660 - our biggest ever jackpot!