Admin Assistant 8 hours per week
◦Undertake clerical duties for members of Health and Safety and Training Departments
- JOB DETAILS
Admin Assistant, Health and Safety/Training Departments
6 Albert Road, Dorchester, DT1 1SF
8 hours per week to be undertaken between Monday – Friday between 9am and 5 pm
£6.87 – £8.40 dependent on experience.
- JOB PURPOSE
- Undertake clerical duties for members of Health and Safety and Training Departments.
- To support the smooth running of administrative functions.
3. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting information and maintaining Health and Safety/Training related data and compile draft reports.
- Follow up Accident/Incident reports where the need has been identified.
- Highlight any identified patterns to the Health and Safety Advisor, Quality Dept., Home Managers and all other relevant departments.
- Recording and circulating information.
- Photocopying and faxing.
- Filing and archiving.
- Word processing.
- Attending relevant meetings
- To comply with Encompass policies and procedures.
- To represent Encompass in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Flexibility essential
4. KEY RELATIONSHIPS
- Chief Executive
- Senior Management Team
- Health and Safety Advisor
- Lead Roles
- Administrative Staff
- Connaught House and Holly Bank Team Members
- Staff in all Encompass Environments.
5. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Sound computer knowledge including Microsoft Office, Excel, Access and Word.
- Flexible attitude – willingness to undertake new challenges.
- Patient and considerate.
- Organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Distribute information
- Ability to work on own initiative and without direct supervision.
- Some experience of office procedures an advantage.
dependent on experience