Open Auction to Give Injured Weymouth Boy Holiday of a Lifetime
2:44pm 12th July 2013
A family friend of a 12 year old boy involved in a horrific accident is now raising money to send him on a special holiday.
Daniel Wilson was badly burnt in a freak accident at his home in Weymouth involving nitro petrol when 5 Litres used in his remote control car, tipped over on him and set him alight.
Daniel was airlifted to Frenchay hospital in Bristol for emergency treatment.
He's now been discharged to continue his recovery at home.
Jo Kemp, has set up a Facebook page - The Daniel Wilson Fundraising Page and is asking local businesses to donate prizes to be auctioned on 26th July.
With the money she raises she hopes to send Daniel and his family to Disneyland Paris and also thank the coastguards who helped him.