Sister Sledge: We Are FamilyiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Don't Leave Cooking Unattended-DFRS

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine

8:21am 24th August 2013

Don't leave cooking unattended...it's our biggest cause of accidental dwelling fires!

That's the message from Dorset Fire and Rescue who were called out to a property in Dorchester after alarms went off.

Inside they found a pan on an electric hob alight in the kitchen of an appartment in Culliford Road North.

The pan was destroyed and the kitchen partly damaged by fire.

There have been a series of similar incidents in recent months.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.