Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Unattended Cooking Sparks Fire

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine

8:26am 19th October 2013

A flat's been smokelogged in Littlemoor following a kitchen fire.

Unattended cooking's being blamed after fire alarms alerted Dorset Fire and Rescue to the incident at Hamilton Close just before 6.45 pm yesterday(18th October).

Damage was confined to the cooking  with smoke damage to the flat and corridor outside.

The fire service is repeating its message to have all smoke alarms checked regularly

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference


We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.