Walk The Moon: Shut Up and DanceiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Neighbour Puts Out Fire

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine 2

9:40am 12th November 2013

A neighbour in Weymouth has come to the rescue after a fire started at a property in Clifton Place.

It happened just before 10.30pm last night.

The fire was started by a cigarette left on a carpet.

Two crews from Weymouth were called but the neighbour had managed to put the fire out before they got there.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference


We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.