Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Unattended Pan Causes House Fire in Dorchester

Dorset Fire And Rescue Badge

10:16am 16th November 2013
(Updated 12:10pm 16th November 2013)

A man's been treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a house in Dorchester.

Dorset Fire and Rescue were called to a property in Holbaek Close at around 11.40pm (Friday) to reports of smoke coming from the premises.

They found a small fire in the kitchen.

The cause was found to be an unattended pan.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.