Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Dishwasher Sparks Blaze

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine

8:16am 1st February 2014

Firefighters from Charmouth and Lyme Regis were called to a dishwasher blaze at Hammonds Mead.

The fire was out on arrival and crews removed the dishwasher.

The cause is believed to be electrical and damage was only to the wiring of the dishwasher

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.