Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Warning Over Handling Petrol After Weymouth Man Suffers Burns

fire

8:23am 29th April 2014

A man's suffered burns to his hands after a petrol container caught fire in his garage in Weymouth.

Firefighters were called to his property on Kicthener road yesterday afternoon (Monday 28th April) and the fire was out on arrival.

Dorset Fire and Rescue is warning us to be careful with flammable liquids.

The man’s Weymouth property also suffered severe smoke damage as a result of the petrol blaze.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.