Heath Fire Started By Fireworks
8:12am 25th July 2014
Kids setting off fireworks are being blamed for starting a heath fire at Studland last night.
Two crews from Swanage were called to Bramble Bush Lane off Ferry Bridge Road just after 11.30pm.
200 square meters of gorse and undergrowth was destroyed in the blaze which was dangerously near a boat yard.
Dorset Fire and Rescue are warning us of the dangers of using BBQ's and Fireworks during these dry conditions.
(Picture shows previous heath fire at Coronella Hill, Studland)