Young People with Disabilities Invited to Play Rounders
9:27am 29th July 2014
West Dorset District Council is inviting young people with disabilities to come and enjoy a game of rounders this summer.
The sessions are being put on thanks to a £1,800 grant from Rounders England.
They are open to young people with disabilities between 7 to 16 year olds, and it's advisable to book, but you can turn up on the day.
Sessions will be held at:
St Osmunds Community Sports Centre
- 1.30pm to 2.30pm, Tuesday 29 July
- 1.30pm to 2.30pm, Friday 1 August
- 2pm to 3pm, Monday 4 August
- 2pm to 3pm, Friday 22 August
- 2pm to 3pm, Wednesday 27 August
- 11 to noon, Friday 29 August
Dorchester Sports Centre
- 11.30am to 12.30pm, Friday 15 August, Dorchester Sports Centre
Each session is £2 per child. You can book a child onto all eight sessions in advance for £10 (not transferable). Parents and carers are required to stay at the sessions and can play for free.