: Waiting for next track...

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Updated With Pictures: Fire At Londis In Bovington

Bovington fire2

8:33am 27th January 2015
(Updated 10:27am 27th January 2015)

There’s been a fire at a shop in Bovington caused by a discarded cigarette.

Two crews were called to Londis in Gaza Road yesterday afternoon.

The fire had started in an outside refrigeration unit and had spread to the main building, causing minor damage.

Bovington fire

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox

Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.