Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Firefighters Tackle Two Kitchen Fires In One Night

news_firefighter.jpg

9:08am 14th June 2012

Fire fighters were called to two kitchen fires in Weymouth and Dorchester last night.

Crews responded to an alarm at flats in South Walks Road in Dorchester around 8.10pm.

The fire was caused by cooking left unattended.

Three engines went to a fire in a first floor flat in Rockhampton Close in Littlemoor in Weymouth around 8.20pm.

Two Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put out the blaze which was caused by over heated cooking oil in a frying pan.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.