Firefighters Tackle Two Kitchen Fires In One Night
9:08am 14th June 2012
Fire fighters were called to two kitchen fires in Weymouth and Dorchester last night.
Crews responded to an alarm at flats in South Walks Road in Dorchester around 8.10pm.
The fire was caused by cooking left unattended.
Three engines went to a fire in a first floor flat in Rockhampton Close in Littlemoor in Weymouth around 8.20pm.
Two Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put out the blaze which was caused by over heated cooking oil in a frying pan.