Open 4 Business Winners Announced
12:17pm 26th October 2012
The Winners of the Open 4 Business Dorset Awards have been celebrating at a glittering award ceremony which was held on Thursday 25th October at Weymouth College.
Julie Cleaver, Managing Director said “I would like to thank everyone who has been involved in making the Awards Ceremony and Dinner an absolute success. 2012 has been a tough year for a lot of businesses with many new challenges and opportunities, tonight provided a great opportunity to get together and celebrate the very best of Dorset business. Open 4 Business Dorset continues to bring out the best in local business and we should all be very proud of what we have achieved this year. 2013 will bring a whole new set of challenges and opportunities and Open 4 Business Dorset will be there, once again, to celebrate and recognise the very best”.
THE OPEN 4 BUSINESS DORSET: WINNERS
1 Small & Medium Business Award sponsored by Lloyds TSB
Dorwest Herbs, Shipton Gorge
2 Best Large Business Award sponsored by Old Mill Financial
New Look, Weymouth
3. Best Community Engagement Project Award sponsored by Battens Solicitors
4 Best New Business sponsored by Dorset LEP
Food Lynx Ltd, Shaftesbury
5. The Best New Innovation or Service Award sponsored by SALT
6. Best Marketing Campaign Award sponsored by Resort Marketing
Marketing West, Beaminster
7. Best Employer Award sponsored by Wessex FM
8. Best Customer Focus Award sponsored by Puragen
Chalbury Food & Wines, Weymouth
9. Best of Dorset Food and Drink Award sponsored by DJ Property
The Dining Room, Weymouth
10. Inspirational Young Person sponsored by Equation Accounting
Elysia Munday Weymouth
11. Outstanding Contribution to Business Award sponsored by Porter Dodson
Anna Maria Geare, President of Weymouth & Portland Chamber of Commerce & Business Manager at Lloyds TSB Commercial in Weymouth
12. Business of the Year 2012 sponsored by Weymouth College
Marketing West, Beaminster / Furleigh Estates Campaign
Each Award winner will be given a complimentary copy of their Finalist film to use for their marketing purposes.
During the Awards Dinner guests were invited to play the “Heads and Tails” game which raised over £1600.00 for the RNLI.
The Open 4 Business Dorset Awards Dinner was hosted by Weymouth College, sponsored by Albert Goodman, Accountants, Award sponsors and supported by media partners Dorset Echo.
If anyone is interested in taking part in the Stakeholder group or becoming a Sponsor in 2013 please do not hesitate to get in touch.