: Waiting for next track...

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Pet Cat Killed In House Fire

fire_service.jpg

9:45am 17th December 2012

A pet cat has died in a house fire in Weymouth.

The blaze which happened at Hillcrest Road on Sunday afternoon was started when an ironing board leant against a cooker turned it on.

The washing basket left on top of the hob then caught fire.

The fire was out by the time crews arrived.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.