Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Christmas Night Fire At Littlemoor Home

fire engine front view

8:33am 26th December 2012

A home in Littlemoor's been badly damaged by smoke following a blaze last night.

Firefighters from Weymouth were called to a property in Cornflower Close after calls saying a dishwasher was alight in the kitchen.

Crews ventilated the property.

An electrical fault caused the incident, which also resulted in damage to a washing machine and fridge freezer.

The whole of the kitchen, half the ground and a third of the first floor suffered smoke damage.

Home fire safety checks will be carried out by officers in the coming days.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.