: Waiting for next track...

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Toaster Sparks Kitchen Fire in West Dorset

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine 3

5:05pm 18th March 2013

There's a warning out over leaving cooking unattended after a toaster caught alight in Cattistock.

Dorset Fire and Rescue say the blaze, yesterday (Sunday 17 March) caused damage to the kitchen.

Luckily no one was hurt.

Fires involving unattended cooking are one of the most common causes of accidental fires

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.