Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Unattended Cooking Sparks Bridport Blaze

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine

3:13pm 13th May 2013

Firefighters from Bridport and Charmouth have used breathing apparatus to tackle a blaze in a kitchen in Bridport this afternoon.

The cause was cooking which caught alight in a first floor flat at Flaxhayes.

Dorset Fire and Rescue want to remind residents not to leave cooking unattended.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious
brewery square clock

brewery square clock

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book Your Table

For sales in January and March

Free Fuel Friday

Find out how to get your car sticker

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Book our Disco

Have DJ Owen at your party or celebration!

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference

Close

We Use Cookies

This website uses cookies to store information on your computer.

By using this website you accept the use of cookies as explained in the terms of our cookie policy.