Charlie Puth: How LongiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Unattended Cooking Causes Blaze

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine

8:56am 28th December 2013
(Updated 8:57am 28th December 2013)

Unnattended cooking has once again sparked a property fire in West Dorset.

In the latest incident Bridport firefighters were called to a house in West Bay Road and had to remove a pan from a hob before tackling the blaze which left the property smokelogged.

There are no reports of any injuries

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Delicious Submit this page to reddit

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

New Car Stickers

New Car Stickers

Grab your new localised stickers today!

The Bun Run

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Advertising

Advertising

Find out how to grow your business with us

Job at Wessex FM

Job at Wessex FM

We've got a brand new digital sales role