Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Roof Of House Blown Off

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine

6:53am 6th January 2014
(Updated 7:05am 6th January 2014)

The roof of a house has been blown off in Dorset after an explosion.

Fire crews were called to the property in Langham yesterday morning after a liquid gas cylinder in the kitchen exploded when the immersion heater was turned on.

The windows of the house were also blown out in the blast.

There are no reports of anyone being injured.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Delicious Submit this page to reddit

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

Win M&S Vouchers

Thanks to the new Ignis from Lanehouse Suzuki

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference