Breaking News:

Bird Flu zone extended to cover England

ON AIR DAVE GOULDEN

The Human League: Don't You Want MeiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Washing Machine Causes Kitchen Fire In Weymouth

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine

8:30am 17th June 2014

Firefighters had to break into a home in Weymouth after smoke was seen coming from the property.

Two crews were called to Elwell Manor Gardens yesterday morning.

The fire was caused by a faulty washing machine and there was severe damage to the kitchen.

A specialist vehicle from the Red Cross was also called in to offer support to the person who lived there.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Delicious Submit this page to reddit

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

New Car Stickers

New Car Stickers

Grab your new localised stickers today!

The Bun Run

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Advertising

Advertising

Find out how to grow your business with us

island community action