Walk The Moon: Shut Up and DanceiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Fete Organisers Issued Licence Reminder

nhs health portal beer

9:40am 30th June 2014

If you're organising an event in West Dorset, and you're planning on selling alcolhol, don't forget to get a licence.

The District Council say if you're having a beer tent you'll need a Temporary Event Notice which can be used to cover one-off events.  

It costs £21 to apply, but applications must be submitted at least two weeks before.   

If you are providing entertainment, such as a live band, you may also need a Temporary Event Notice.

To find out more CLICK HERE.

OR contact Business Licensing at West Dorset District Council and Weymouth & Portland Borough Council on 01305 252214.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox

Share This Story

Delicious Submit this page to reddit

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

Win M&S Vouchers

Thanks to the new Ignis from Lanehouse Suzuki

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference