Justin Timberlake: Can't Stop The FeelingiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Tealight Sparks House Fire In Weymouth

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine 2

8:15am 17th December 2014

A tea light in a bedroom caused a fire in a house in Weymouth last night.

Crews were called to the property in Camedown Close just after 10pm.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus put the blaze out, which caused damage to the bedroom and smoke damage to the whole of the house.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

New Car Stickers

New Car Stickers

Grab your new localised stickers today!

The Bun Run

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Advertising

Advertising

Find out how to grow your business with us

Job at Wessex FM

Job at Wessex FM

We've got a brand new digital sales role