Men at Work: Down UnderiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

House Fire Started By Reflection From Mirror

news_firefighter.jpg

8:46am 16th May 2012
(Updated 9:55am 16th May 2012)

A Dorset homeowner has had a lucky escape after a pile of clothes caught fire in their house from a mirror reflection.

The blaze started yesterday afternoon at Higher Ashton Farm in Martinstown, near Dorchester.

The pile of clothes and a wooden chair were severely damaged in the unsual fire.

Luckily no one was hurt and the fire was contained to the one bedroom.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Submit this page to redditDelicious

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

New Car Stickers

New Car Stickers

Grab your new localised stickers today!

The Bun Run

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Advertising

Advertising

Find out how to grow your business with us

Job at Wessex FM

Job at Wessex FM

We've got a brand new digital sales role