Mum Has Choking Warning For Parents

Mum Has Choking Warning For Parents

Published by The Wessex FM News Team at 11:28am 4th June 2012.

Mum Julia Farmer who works at County Hall in Dorchester has sent out a warning to other parents after her son choked on a grape.

A mum who works at County Hall in Dorchester has told how her little boy had to be airlifted to hospital after he started choking in Newquay.

Four year old Cameron got a whole grape wedged in his throat.

Now Julia Farmer's part of a new campaign teaching parents what to do if it happens to their children.

 
She wants advice about chopping up food changed.

 

The Wessex FM Newsletter



POLL

What kind of vouchers would you like more of?

Days OutVote!
26%
Events & ShowsVote!
21%
Health & WellbeingVote!
14%
Hotel StaysVote!
18%
Meals OutVote!
21%