Open For Business Awards Finalists
9:13am 29th September 2012
The finalists have been announced for the Dorset Business Awards and a number local businesses have made the shortlist!
It's double delight for Weymouth in the Best Large Business Category with both New Look and Daniels Fish and Chips making the final.
Award entries were up 45% on 2011 entry levels and over 75% of the award entrants entered the 04B awards for the very first time. Over half of the award entries came from outside of the Weymouth & Portland area.
THE OPEN 4 BUSINESS DORSET FINALISTS :
1. Small & Medium Business Award sponsored by Lloyds TSB Dorwest Herbs, Shipton Gorge Swift Signs, Weymouth
2. Best Large Business Award sponsored by Old Mill Financial New Look, Weymouth Daniel's Fish and Chips, Weymouth
3. Best Community Engagement Project Award sponsored by Battens Solicitors Blondz, Weymouth The Marketing Bureau (TMB), Poole
4. Best New Business sponsored by Dorset LEP Food Lynx Ltd, Shaftesbury The Dining Room, Weymouth
5. The Best New Innovation or Service Award sponsored by SALT Odeoflare, Weymouth Innovative Vehicle Systems, Bere Regis
6. Best Marketing Campaign Award sponsored by Resort Marketing Marketing West, Beaminster Tandem Marketing, Dorchester
7. Best Employer Award sponsored by Wessex FM Createful, Bournemouth Dorchester Beauty Therapy and Skin Care Centre, Dorchester
8. Best Customer Focus Award sponsored by Puragen Chalbury Food & Wines, Weymouth Blondz, Dorchester
9. Best of Dorset Food and Drink Award sponsored by DJ Property The Dining Room, Weymouth Beaminster Brasserie at the Bridgehouse
10. Inspirational Young Person sponsored by Equation Accounting Elysia Munday Weymouth Matthew Cornick Weymouth
11. Business of the Year 2012 sponsored by Weymouth College Winner will be announced on 25 October at Award Ceremony
12. Outstanding Contribution to Business Award sponsored by Porter Dodson Winner will be announced on 25 October at Award Ceremony
All Finalists will be invited to attend the 04B Awards Dinner on 25th October at Weymouth College, where the Winners will be announced. The Dinner is sponsored by Albert Goodman, Accountants.
Award Ceremony & Dinner tickets are available from email@example.com at £60 each.
The Open 4 Business Conference will be held on 18th October at the Riviera Hotel Weymouth. Full details of speakers and exhibitors can be found at www.o4business.co.uk