Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Faulty Wiring Sparks Kitchen Fire

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine 2

5:25pm 9th April 2013

Faulty wiring on an oven has sparked a kitchen fire in Chickerell.

Crews were called to the flat this morning.

Luckily no one was injured.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Delicious Submit this page to reddit

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

Win M&S Vouchers

Thanks to the new Ignis from Lanehouse Suzuki

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference