John Parr: St Elmo's FireiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Neighbour Tackles Kitchen Fire

Dorset Fire And Rescue Engine 2

7:46am 17th May 2013

A neighbour's come to the rescue after a kitchen fire in Weymouth.

Two crews were called to Gallwey Road in Wyke Regis last night.

The fire was started after a box was left on a toaster.

It was put out by a neighbour with a fire extinguisher.

Dorset Fire and Rescue are warning us though, not to tackle house fire's ourselves, but to get out and call 999.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox

Share This Story

Delicious Submit this page to reddit

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

Win M&S Vouchers

Thanks to the new Ignis from Lanehouse Suzuki

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference