Inner City: Good LifeiTunes

Wessex FM News

Contact the News Team:
Tel: 01305 250333

Kitchen Ruined in Weymouth Blaze

fire

11:34am 24th May 2013

A property has been severely damaged after a fire in Weymouth last night (Thursday 23rd May).

Fire-fighters say the blaze on Portland Road was confined to the kitchen and caused by an electrical fault.

An oven and dish washer were completely destroyed.

No one was injured.

Sign up for the latest local news direct to your inbox


Share This Story

Delicious Submit this page to reddit

dorset business directory

The Wessex Word

See the latest wrong guesses and win cash!

Win M&S Vouchers

Thanks to the new Ignis from Lanehouse Suzuki

The Bun Run

Request the cakes for your workplace!

Book The Wessex FM Disco

For your wedding, party or celebration!

Dorset Webcams

Take a look around our beautiful county

Meeting Room Hire

Come to Wessex FM for your meeting or conference