The Dorset Knob Throwing & Food Festival
Wessex FM is supporting the Dorset Knob Throwing and Food Festival!
It's in a brand new location this year, at Kingston Maurward College, but is still supporting community groups and facilities around it's original home of Cattistock.
Come and see the Wessex FM team and join in the fun on Sunday 30th April!
Along with the actually Dorset Knob Throwing, games include:
- Putt the Knob - Can you putt a knob in to the hole?
- Pin the knob on the Cerne Giant - Can you pin the Dorset knob onto the Cerne giant while blinfolded?
- Knobbly Knee Challenge - how far can you walk with a Dorset knob between your knees?
- How many Dorset Knobs can you eat in minute?
- Knob or no Knob? can you guess which little red box the Dorset Knob is?
Plus favourites like Splat the Knob, Paint a Knob, and Guess The Weight Of The Large Knob!
There's plenty of local food and drink so arrive hungry!
There'll be cheese, bakeries, chocolate, spices, preserves, brownies, tea, coffee, beer, cider, wine, and of course the Dorset Knob!
Hot food stalls range from locally made burgers to spicy Indian favourites.
Food Festival exhibitors include Cerne Abbas Brewery, Ford Farm Cheese, Dorset Tea, Purbeck Ice Cream, South West Garlic Farm, Wobbly Cottage, Dorset Chilli Shop, Dorset Game Larder, Sams Pigs, The Real Cure.
There's live music to enjoy on the day too, including:
...and more acts to be confirmed.